In order to participate in GSEA Nepal you must meet the following criteria:
- The student must be an undergraduate (Bachelors) or graduate* (Masters) student at a recognized university or college for the current academic year and enrolled in school at the time of application.
- The student must be the owner, founder or controlling shareholder of their company and principally responsible for its operation. Each company can be represented by only one owner/co-founder.
- The business must have generated US $500 or received US $1000 in investments at the time of application.
- The student’s company must have been in business for at least the past six consecutive months.
- The student should not have been one of the top seven finalists from the previous year’s GSEA Global Finals Competition.
- The student must be below 30 years of age.
*Graduate students are eligible to apply only if they have continually enrolled in a university following their undergraduate degree and not left school to work on their business or to seek other employment. Exceptions can be made for students who have taken up to 12 months’ break before beginning their postgraduate education.